- April 25th-26th all day event, NSEI conference room, CAMPEP Accreditation site visit.
- April 21st 5pm-7pm Maryland Heights, MO-Kathryn (Kathy) Pryor, HPS President-Elect, will be joining us to meet the Chapter membership, provide an overview of current HPS initiatives, and offer a presentation of her abstract, Pit Disassembly and Conversion Project: Radiological Design Considerations. Must RSVP to this event.
- April 18th 4pm E1419 Auditorium, Lafferre Hall-DR.Douglas B. Kothe, CASL Director at Oak Ridge National Laboratory will give a seminar on CASL: The Consortium for Advanced Simulation of Light Water Reactors, A U.S. Department of Energy Innovation Hub.
- March 24th and 25th, 2011-National Society of Black Engineers (NSBE) comes to St. Louis for career fair.
- March 17th, 2011 8:00 AM-4:00 PM, NSEI Department & Conference Room, Engineering Week Lab Day.
- Status of Potential New Commercial Nuclear Reactors in the United States
- Good news in the FY2009 DOE NE budget for universities
- Dr. Dale Klein sworn in as NRC chairman